Search again


You are here: Home > Learn > A to Z > Scalloped


Scalloped An edge/border cut or modelled in an unbroken series of curves that resembles the shape of a Scallop shell.

This style is seen on much furniture, textiles, ceramics and metalwork From c.1790, it was particularly popular on Irish glass

Back to list | show me more