Search again


You are here: Home > Learn > A to Z > Bureau


BureauThe French name for a type of desk with a hinged sloping top set above a chest of drawers.

The top comes down to form an even writing surface behind which were are drawers and pigeonholes variously arranged.

Back to list | show me more